Modular cold rooms for backing-pans:
Nutrition facts and organoleptic properties preservation
Air circulation is uniform inside the room and this ensures product preservation in nutrition facts and organoleptic characteristics. In this regard, temperature is constantly under control thanks to air flow regulation.
Positive storage for fresh baking doughs and pastry products
Positive storage cold room works in +1°C/+10°C temperature range and it is ideal for ‘just made’ pastry products and baking doughs that need to be stored on baking pans for a medium-long time
Negative storage for frozen and deep-frozen baking doughs and pastry products
Negative storage cold room works in -10°C /-25°C temperature range and it is ideal for frozen or deep frozen pastry products and baking doughs that need to be stored on baking pans for a medium-long time.
Easy to use
The cold room is equipped with an integrated LCD display. It is possible to view and set all the storage parameters for the product.
- Modular structure made of anti-corrosion plasticized aluminium (optional: stainless steel)
- High-density polyurethane foam complete insulation
- Tropicalized refrigeration unit
- Automatic defrost system
- 61x80cm passsageway single door
- nr.20 trays 60×80 cm (or 80 trays 60×40 cm) single room capacity
Compressor power (Hp)